Friday, March 31, 2017

Top Five Favorite Literary Couples

     Ah spring. The rain is falling, the flowers are blooming. And love is in the air (along with an elevated pollen count). Here are my top five couples that'll make you fall in love this spring! Who are some of yours? Comment below!


1) Lucas & Jacqueline from Easy by Tammara Webber

These two melt my heart over and over. And the fact that Lucas is practically a golden unicorn (tattooed, pierced, artistic emo boy) makes my little heart pitter patter. 

Add it on Goodreads here!


2) Cade & Max from Faking It by Cora Carmack

I don't know if it's because I saw so much of myself in Max or because Cade is PERFECT, but I love these two so much! 

Add it on Goodreads here!


3) Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

First love in all of its quirky, awkward, exciting, heartbreaking, punk rock, comic book infused gloriousness. And it's set in the 80s. In my head these two found each other and had little Warped Tour babies. 

Add it on Goodreads here!


4) Beth & Ryan in Dare You To by Katie McGarry

First off, can we talk abut this cover? It's still one of my all time favorites. This was one of those times where I fell for a couple and rooted for them till the very end because I saw so much of myself in tough as nails Beth, who needed a sweetheart like Ryan more than she ever knew. Sigh.

Add it on Goodreads here!


5) Brittany & Alex in Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

I've only read this book about a dozen times, mostly just to fall in love with Brittany and Alex all over again. They have so much stacked against them from the beginning but are the ultimate in love conquers all. 

Add it on Goodreads here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...