Friday, March 17, 2017

Top 5 Books on My Spring TBR List

via GIPHY

Spring! Glorious spring! Let's be real I'm excited for anything that isn't winter. I can't complain too much as we saw a pretty mild winter in Indiana this year (I mean I wore a dress with no tights in February because it was 70!) but still. The pool isn't open, we're cooped up inside, everything is gray...nope. Spring gives me hope of summer...and a whole new season of new books! Let's get down to the top five releases I'm ready for in March, April, & May!


1) Alex & Eliza: A Love Story by Melissa De La Cruz

While I'll admit I'm not much for musicals (despite being in every high school production...that's another post for another time!) I can appreciate the Hamilton craze and am looking forward to this YA historical fiction romance starring a young Alexander Hamilton! Given the pop culture tie it, expect this one to fly off the shelves!

Add it on Goodreads here!


2) A Psalm for Lost Girls by Katie Bayerl

Loss. Love. Kidnapping. Mystery. All within a New England Gothic setting. Yes. Please. 

Add it on Goodreads here!


3) Maid of the King's Court by Lucy Worsley

Thanks to the TV show The Tudors (and a delicious Jonathan Rhys Meyers) I take a second look at any retelling during the reign of King Henry VIII. I mean it's everything! Sex. Murder. Intrigue. Politics. Religion. Scandal. It makes the drama of Beverly Hills 90210 look like child's play. 

Add it on Goodreads here!


4) Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer

I'm such a sap guys. Seriously. Brigid Kemmerer is such a great author, and I'm a sucker for a mysterious pen pal romance. Sigh.

Add it on Goodreads here!


5) Waking in Time by Angie Stanton

This time traveling romance promises everything I love!

Add it on Goodreads here!


What's on your Spring TBR? Share in the comments below!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...