Friday, February 26, 2016

Top Five Dreamy Steamy Quotes

Something my mentor taught me was to always keep a reading journal to organize my thoughts, remind myself of a question, and my favorite part: writing down my favorite quotes! 

I'll never turn down a good romantic story, so as we close out the month with all things hearts and love, here are my top five dream, steamy love quotes!





1) “I’ll remind you every day how amazing it feels when your body touches mine. I’ll remind you of the good times, and help you forget the bad. I’ll remind you who you are when life has beaten you down and made you doubt it. I’ll bust down your door in the middle of the night and kiss you until you remember that your fears are just that, and they can’t control you. I’ll take my chances against your fickle heart if it means it’s mine.”
Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack


2) “It’s always been you even when I didn’t want it to be, even when it broke my heart over and over again. It’s just always been you.” 
Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover
Read my book review here!


3) “That must be love: when everything else in the world could implode and you wouldn't care as long as you had that one person standing beside you.” 
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry



4) “I kissed her because I had to. I kissed her because I wanted to. I kissed her because kissing her was starting to make me feel like I had found something I wasn't really aware I had been looking for. Mostly I kissed her because every time she kissed me back I felt her settling a piece of herself even more deeply inside of me.” 
Rowdy (Marked Men #5) by Jay Crownover


5) “Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

What are your favorite romantic book quotes???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...