Friday, February 19, 2016

Hot Reads for Teens Spring 2016

With the start of this new year I began publishing a pamphlet called "Hot Reads for Teens." I wanted to highlight some of the new books getting good buzz in the YA genres that are popular at my library. I also wanted to have a quick blurb about using the Novelist database and what I've been reading. It's been a great tool as a passive book talk/reader's advisory for when I can't be in the department to help teens find new books! For now I plan on doing this three times a year to coordinate with my programming sessions.

Below is the link if you'd like to check it out! 

Hot Reads for Teens Spring 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...