Friday, June 24, 2016

Top Five Books On My Summer TBR List

Ah summer! I love everything about it! The heat, trips to the pool, lounging in the sun...does it get any better? Oh wait! Yes! Summer book releases!!! Here are some books I can't wait to get my hands to read outside! What are you looking forward to reading this summer? I'd love to hear!



1) It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

Because Colleen Hoover. Duh. Check it out here!


2) Under the Lights by Abbi Glines

I've been sitting on ready for the follow up to Until Friday Night since I finished it! High school football, Friday night games, and great characters? Yes please! 

Check it out here!

3) The Memory Book by Lara Avery

I feel like this book my rip my heart out, but that's what the Kleenex are for!

Check it out here!


4) Signs of You by Emily France

The loss of a parent is hard enough. But what if you swear you start seeing your lost loved one randomly when you're out and about? And the others in your loss support group are experiencing the same thing? I can't wait to dive into this contemporary thriller!

Check it out here!


5) Wax by Gina Damico

So I love the House of Wax movies (both the one from the 1950s with Vincent Price and the just glorious 2005 one with Chad Michael Murray)! I love horror and creepy as much as I love a good romance, so when a book has the urban legend wax museum elements going on, I'm sold! 

Check it out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...