Friday, March 25, 2016

Top Five Books On My TBR Spring List

Ah spring is in the air. The smell of rain, flowers, and new books! The coolest part about being a YA librarian (well really everything about being a YA librarian is the coolest) is getting the scoop about new releases from old favorites or debut authors months ahead of time. The bad part?? Waiting for book birthdays or for a precious ARC. Here are the top five books I've been waiting to get my hands on all winter!



1) Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry

Kate McGarry + Hot Biker Boys = AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I turn into a hot mess fan girl and embarrass myself all over Twitter every time she mentions this book as it gets close to the March 29 release. And she usually retweets me, which makes me act even dorkier. The second installment in the Thunder Road series will be in my hands in less than a week!!






2) Charged by Jay Crownover

This is the second installment in the Saints of Denver series which is a spin off of the hit Marked Men series. And O.M.G. Jay Crownover is one of my favorite New Adult authors. Why? She writes about steamy dreamy tattooed boys!! Duh! We first met Avett and Quaid in Asa (Marked Men #6) and I always wanted Avett to get her story. And now it's almost here! Yes!!



3) Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston

Ever since I read reviews for this book and pre-ordered it for my library I've been anxious to read it! I have a feeling it'll be a tear jerker!




4) Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse

Given that the book description stars with "Amsterdam, 1943" the history geek in me was like "Yup!". 




5) Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum

Probably one of the most buzzed about YA contemporary romances I've come across this spring! Haven't we all dreamed about someone we've never met at some point? Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...