Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Teen Times Fall 2016



And with the crisp days, colorful leaves, and pumpkin spice everything comes a new round of teen programming! 2016 was my first year of breaking my programming year up into spring, summer, and fall and planning out everything for four months (and if we don't call a session "winter" it's like that awful season never happened, right?). 

I'm sharing my September to December calendar here for you to check out! The link is to a Publisher document, so you may not be able to view it from your mobile device. Feel free to steal it, tweak it to your library, or send me some feedback on what works in your community with your teens please! I love talking teen programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...