Friday, July 8, 2016

Top Five Books on My Nightstand Right Now

I read a lot. Now I know you're thinking "Well duh. You're a librarian." The thing is that even if I had another job my book addiction would still be going strong. Nearly every week I add a few more to my to my already precariously stacked tower of books on my nightstand. Why the nightstand? I have a very grabby, tall toddler who, like her mom, loves books. But does she want the board books designed for the rough and tumble toddler life? Negative Batman. She goes straight for the easily ripped pages of my books. She hasn't discovered the nightstand stash yet! 

Here are the top five books in my tower-o-literature that I can't wait to read! What do you have in your book line up right now?




I'm a sucker for any twist on Sherlock Holmes!



Eternal life, the legend of The Fountain of Youth, a conspiracy, and a love that spans decades? Yes please!




I mean...uhhh...ha...yeah...he has a beard and tattoos so umm yup! And Jay Crownover is amazing! 




I've been putting this one off for longer than I meant, but given that the story follows a rape victim through high school after she was attacked as a freshman, I know it's going to be a heartbreaking read. And I'm still trying to recover from E.K. Johnston's Exit, Pursued by a Bear (read my review here!). 




I love Colleen Hoover! And casting has started for the movie version so I want to dive into this like yesterday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...