Friday, April 8, 2016

Top Five Favorite TV Shows to Binge Watch

I love vegging out and binge watching TV (thanks Netflix!), especially on sweat pants Saturdays when my daughter takes her morning nap. Here are my top five go to shows when I get the TV all to myself! 

What are yours??




1) That 70s Show

Though it's been off the air for a decade now (we can talk about how old that makes me feel another time) I'll never get tired of this show! It was one of the few sitcoms I could get my dad to enjoy with me when I was a teenager...probably because it reminded him of being a teen!



2) Parks and Rec

Ron Swanson is my hero. And I swear the creators came to my hometown and based Pawnee, Indiana off of Lebanon, Indiana. I was unsure what I was supposed to laugh at when it ended.



3) Sons of Anarchy

I've watched the series through twice and will probably do it again and again and again. I got hooked on the pilot episode my junior year of college after seeing sever commercials for the show's debut (I mean sure it was plugged as a show about a gritty motorcycle club, but all I saw were hot, bearded, tattooed boys on Harley's...which are literally all of my favorite things!). It became another show I watched with my dad, which made season premiers all the more fun! And let's be real for a second, while most girls were Team Jax I was all about Opie! That beard. Sigh. (PS Searching for a cast photo was super distracting. Opie and Jax...if I ever met them and they called me "darlin" I'd probably pass out.)



4) Peaky Blinders

Birmingham, England. 1920s. Family street gang. Cillian Murphy. And Tom Hardy (sadly, only in season two). I fall hard for historical fiction even on TV! This show restored my hope in good dramas after Sons of Anarchy ended!



5) The Ranch

Kelso & Hyde (That 70s Show) reunited? What? Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson team up again, this time as brothers working on the family ranch. And it's hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words in Deep Blue

Author: Cath Crowley Release Date: June 6, 2017 Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers Pages: 273 Genre: Young Adult,...